Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gabriel's 4th

Finally some pictures of my big 4 year old. He had his check up this past week, and is doing great. He's a little square weighing 41 lbs., and is 41 in tall. Square or not, I love this boy.


For his birthday we celebrated with family on Easter, and had a few friends over on his birthday, and then brought him to Underwater Adventures, which he loved. Both the boys loved watching the sharks, and turtles the most. I think just getting out of the house to do something sometimes makes them happy and excited since we don't get out that often to do fun stuff.



After Gabe's doctor appt. we grabbed a bite to eat, and went to a park on the river, were I snapped a few photos.

Here's the bumblebee cake I made for his special day.

1 comment:

Ehlan said...

I can't believe he's 4! I still remember when you told us you were pregnant with Gabe...bible study at Laura's, remember??