Today Scott and I had the joy of celebrating our 8 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long already. It has not all been pretty 8 years, or exciting 8 years, but God is continuing to show us how to love one another in a way that only he can. I feel so blessed to be able to spend my life with him and to grow continually with him. We actually plan to celebrate tomorrow after we drop the kids off at Grandma and Grandpa's. I am so excited to spend the day with him, doing whatever we want.
***********************************************************
Also to update, as the summer has been in swing (although it doesn't feel like it at times) the boys and I have spent a lot of time outside doing just about whatever we can find to do in our yard. I think one of Gabe and Jonathan's favorite things to do is drive around in there little mustang like they are hot stuff. I just love watching them, and it gives me a nice break. I have lots of pics to post, but my computer seems slow, or i just don't have patience, but will work on posting pictures soon.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment