Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm back

I officially finished working on April 15th, yes tax day. As enjoyable as it was, I am so happy to be back home with my boys again. I definitely will miss the extra income, and those I worked with, but am excited and will look forward to doing again next year.

Last week my Gabriel turned 4 years old. I can't believe how fast time flies. I still remember him being born, and waiting in anticipation for him to arrive, and when he decided he wasn't ready, I was happy to have my doctor make that decision for him a week later. Then after 15 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing he finally arrived, all 8lbs 9oz of him, and what a joy it was. Ever since that day he has most definitely tried me in so many ways, and has helped me grow as a mother, wife, and woman of God.

As much as there is to update, I will leave with some suspense, and pictures to come soon. If you are still there, and reading about me thanks for not giving up, and more updates will follow.

1 comment:

Ehlan said...

Hmmm...suspense...is there a surprise? ;) Glad you are back!