It has been so long since I've had time to blog. My life seems really crazy right now. I feel like I'm always going, but I am enjoying myself. Tonight I brought Gabe to his first hockey game. We went to see one of my girls in my AWANA class at church. Gabe did some walking around, but he enjoyed the game, and had lots of questions.
Last weekend we were able to go spent time with my sisters up in Fargo, and celebrate a couple of my nephews birthdays. The boys had a great time, it's always fun to beable to play with new toys. Funny though that after each time we see them, Gabriel is always into something new, usually whatever it is that they are into. So this time it was Star Wars. They had a Star Wars party, and Gabriel by the end of the weekend was naming off all these characters from Star Wars, that he had not know before. Funny how kids catch on to those things so fast. Jonathan on the other hand came home, and got sick. For the most part he seems ok.
Our next adventure will be another birthday party for 2 more of our nephews. This time it will be swimming. I know the boys will enjoy that, since it has been so long since the weather has been nice to swim. Good thing they have indoor swimming in the winter!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment