Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lions to Lambs

Gabriel saw on one of his games the other day a lion licking his baby cub, and had asked why he was doing that. I went on to let him know that lions, and cats lick themselves and there babies to give them baths because they don't have bath tubs like humans do. Shortly after I see Gabriel licking Jonathan. "I'm giving Jonathan a bath" he tells me. Kids do and say the silliest things.

Life has been so crazy busy lately for me, but I feel very blessed that the boys are doing well without me all the time. Yes they have been a little wild lately, but that is to be expected when you are home all day, and do the same things. Through everything Gabe still gets it, and is still learning new things. The other day he asked where Jesus was, and I said, "Heaven" he replied with "Heaven is in my heart". We talk about Jesus being in his heart, and now Heaven is there also. I just love moments like those.

No comments: