Saturday, January 17, 2009

In it for the long haul!

It has been awhile since I've been able to post. I am still here, Just really busy since I've started working. I give a lot of credit to working mothers. I just don't know how you do it. I am making it though, and am enjoying my job. I miss my kids, but thankfully I get off work in the early afternoon so I have time to spend with them and Scott.
Speaking of my wonderful husband. I just have to say how wonderful he has been since I have started working. Not only does he watch the boys during the day while I work, he switches his schedule to do this. He works late nights/mornings so he is use to sleeping until late early afternoon. He also stays up 24 + hours one day a week to watch the kids. How wonderful is he to do this, so we can save the money on childcare. I also must add that besides all this, he has started back up at school, so he is taking online classes as well. What dedication! I think this last week I have fallen more in love with him for all his sacrifices he is making, and seeing the love he has for his family warms my heart. Thanks so much honey, I love you!!
Although things are going ok so far, please keep us in your prays, as it will be a long 4 months, but thankfully God has blessed me with this job at a time that Scott's hours could get cut a bit. It's amazing how faithful God is!

No comments: