Sitting here this morning with 2 sick boys is not my idea of fun, but really what else would be doing? Snowed again, so church would not be a choice considering Scott said he almost got stuck on his way home from work this morning. Well i guess wiping runny noses is what my day will consist of and a little light cleaning considering I start my new job tomarrow, so cleaning will not be as easy anymore. Good thing i have a great husband that helps every once in a while, especially when I am gone.
About the job, tomarrow I have an orientation, and then I will find out my exact schedule. I think the thing that worries me most about going back to work, and keeping the kids home, is dad watching them with little sleep in his system. I have a feeling every schedule I have for the kids will be broken through the day. I guess this is something I am going to have to deal with since I would rather he watch them, than pay a but load of money for someone else that I don't know to watch them. I guess there could be worse things right? Something I am excited about though, that will help a ton is getting together with a few of my friends, and making freezer meals. We have not set a date yet to take on this project, but when we do, It will help me have meals for my family when I'm gone, or get home late. If anyone has done this, and have any tips of good recipes, please share! Well off to wipe some noses and prepare for my big day tomarrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm fired up to make our meals too!! I hope that your first day of work went well!! I hear ya on the schedules thing--I have a really had time with that one also. It's a control thing! :) But you're right, it is better for them to be with Dad!
Post a Comment