I have had a crazy busy weekend, and week ahead. It started friday with a bridal shower my sisters and I threw for my soon to be sister in-law Justina. We hosted a Pampered Chef bridal shower, which made things a little easier for us, and it was fun and I think everyone had a good time. Then since my older sister was in town with no kids, we decided to go to Valleyfair amusement park. It turned out to be a perfect day for it. The weather was warm and sunny. Gettting older definately changes the rides you go on. No spinning, rollercoasters were good, and of coarse the water park was a big hit, especially the lazy river (with no kids) so relazxing. We really had a great time. We them headed to my cousins home to visit her and her family, and there new twins! One boy, One girl. They were so beautiful and tiny (only 4 days old) It really was nice to see them all.
That brings us to today, were we started at church with my sisters, then met my dad and brother for lunch for Father's day. I then came home with one extra 4 year old. My niece is staying with us this week so that she can attend VBS at our church. VBS started this evening, and runs through the week. I definately have my hands full this week, not only is there one extra 4 year old, VBS, we have a busy week ahead of us, and it is suppose to be in the upper 80's to 90 degreees. If you think of it, you can pray for patience for me this week, especially during bed times!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment