Sunday, June 7, 2009

The things my 2 year old does ??

My 2 year old Jonathan has been biting a bit lately, mostly at night before bed, he gets excited, and leaves teeth marks on his brother. The other day I asked him if he wanted me to bite him back? Being the smarty pants that he is, he turns and shows me his back!!

After that I thought I would try giving him some hot sauce, since he continued to bite. It did not faze him a bit, in fact after he went back to his room with his daddy, he was crying for, "more hot sauce, more hot sauce" over and over. What is wrong with this kid?

Another specialty he has is to make you laugh when really you are trying to serious. At the dinner table one night, I told Gabe I didn't want to hear another peep from him. Jonathan in his sweet little voice says, "PEEP".

No comments: