Monday, October 26, 2009

God's calling

Now that my class is over (by the way I got a A, yeah), I have been trying to concentrate on my new job, well not really a job, but I call it my job from above =) I was in prayer for awhile about taking a Publicity leader position through my MOPS* group, and I have just felt led to this position. I am so excited to be a part of my MOPS steering team, and excited about what God is going to be doing through me for my group. My main job is to prepare a newsletter for the moms of the group. I have really been spending a lot of time researching, and thanks to my sister, she has made things a little easier for me by giving me some resources. I am just feeling very blessed, and know that God wants to work in me and help me also to be a better mom. This is an area where I have been struggling for awhile, and I feel through these resources he is going to show me things, and teach me his ways. God is amazing!!!

*Mothers of Preschoolers

2 comments:

Ehlan said...

Good for you!

Amy Dingmann said...

Awesome! This is my last year on MOPS and I'm on steering as hospitality lead. It keeps you busy...but totally worth it. Its an awesome ministry that touches so many lives. Glad you were able to answer the call! - Amy