Thursday, December 10, 2009

Noses and Pigs

This past weekend I was graced with my first Emergency Room visit with my youngest son. What an experience. Well actually it wasn't that bad. Jonathan decided to stick a piece of a toy into his nose, and it broke off in his nose. He was not worried one bit, actually he was just fine, but I on the other hand was napping when this happened, and so I was half asleep trying to figure out what to do. My husband tried to remove the piece himself , but had no luck, so off I was to the nearest ER. The doctor was great with him, and Jonathan did fine until they actually prepped his nose, and started to try to remove the piece. It was removed successfully, and Jonathan said he would not put another thing into his nose.

Another thing that I want to remember is today I asked Gabe to clean his room because it looked like a pig sty. He said, " It doesn't look like a pig sky mom, there are no pigs in here." How funny! I just love the way kids interpret things.

No comments: