Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Christmas Program
Gabriel had his Christmas Program at church, and as usual was very busy observing and checking out things on the stage, rather than do what he was suppose to do, but either way, he did a great job, and was very much enjoyable to watch. This year he also had a solo! The kids sang Go Tell it on the Mountain, and he sang the first verse himself, there was one other solo, but he did a great job, and remembered his verse. I wish I had a digital video camera to show his work, but photos will have to do for now.
Gabe singing, "While shepherds watch their keeping....."
Gabe had to check out the baby Jesus!
Gabe and his accomplice holding shepherds hooks, while they are suppose to be singing! " I was a shepherd" he said when they were done. Gotta LOVE him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment