Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Night Creeper

And so it begins. Jonathan is now climbing out of his crib! He has know how for a little while now, but now he has figured out that he can do it when he is suppose to be going to bed! He thinks he is so sneaky and funny, but I'm not really laughing (except when he comes out with this really cute sneaky smile on his face) Tonight was the first night that he has climbed out, and after an hour of putting him back, I finally gave it and rocked him, so that Gabriel too would go to bed. Tomarrow I try to lower the bed, I think it goes down one more knotch, but it he can still get out, I think I will have my hands full with him. He is NOT as innocent and quiet as he shows to everyone else. He is sneaky, always in something, likes to pick at his brother, and start fights kinda boy. Ehlan, I may need some tips =)

No comments: