Starting in January, I will be a working mother. Yes, you heard me right. I got a job as a receptionist at a Tax & Accounting firm. I am so excited. I think this is what I need right now, and I think it will do the boys some good to be away from me. I'm still unsure of what my schedule will be exactly, but I have a feeling I am going to need to find someone to care for my boys on Mondays. The rest of the week, Scott will be Mr. Mom.
For an update on Jonathan's sleeping, he continues to think that it is funny to climb out of his crib, and now he is doing it at night when he wakes up in the middle of the night. Is this safe? I don't think so, so I think we will be getting him a new bed soon. Now I will just have to work on him staying in a big boy bed!
One last thing. As the Christmas season is right around the corner, and the year is about to end. I am thankful for all of you, and for the joy and blessings that I have received this year. God is good, and he is the true meaning of the season. To send his son to live in a world of hate and sin, how could you not praise him for this? Thank you, and Happy Birthday Jesus!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man! I hear ya Kristie! Sounds like a big boy bed is on it's way...I don't know how well my tips will work except don't worry about bedtime for a little while...just get him to stay in bed. That's what we're doing!!
Post a Comment