Scott and I were able to go out on a date last night thanks to some wonderful friends of ours, who watched the children for us. We have started a kids swap with them (they have 3 children) and I am so grateful! Well we went for dinner at Olive Garden, and did a little Christmas shopping at Fleet Farm(Gabe wanted some stuff there, but of coarse what he wanted was sold out) I had ordered the Manicotti at OG, and was definately unable to finish all my dinner, so to home came the left overs.
Tonight as we were having some of our many leftovers for dinner I had asked Gabe if he wanted my leftover Manicotti, or some other leftovers. He says," I want manapotty" Scott and I got a good laugh out of that, oh, the funny ways that kids say things!
-------------------
***UPDATE****
LETS MINUS THE OATMEAL CRANBERRY COOKIES, MY DOG ATE THEM TODAY!! YOU SEE THEY ARE OUTSIDE TO KEEP COLD, AND AND THE CONTAINER THEY WERE IN DOESN'T SHUT THE BEST, SO DOG + COOKIES = GONE =(
Christmas cookie countdown
So far I have made:
Spritz
Oatmeal Cranberry cookies (new to me)
Sour cream cookies aka Frosted cut out sugar cookies
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Coconut Balls
Pizzelles
Dipped Pretzels
M&M cookies
Left to make:
Fudge
Chocolate carmel peanut candy
Toffee (?)
I think that is it, Thanks to my loving friend, whom I make cookies with every year, we were able to make 5 different kinds of cookies today in 4 hrs. I think this was a record for us, considering we doubled, or more than doubled all recipes!! I just love making Christmas cookies!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment