Sunday, October 19, 2008

Frozen Food

I'm sure like many other kids, my boy's, especially Gabe, likes to change things around in my house, and readjust things. Well tonight I decided to have a salad for dinner, since I bought some salad mix yesterday. I go into the fridge to grab the mix and I notice it is frozen? What, I just bought it yesterday, how could it freeze so fast in the fridge? Well then I went to grab the green pepper I was going to cut to put on it, and again it was frozen. I looked back in the fridge, and the temperature was at the coldest it could be. No wonder why everything was frozen or really cold(my milk has been really cold lately, but I love cold milk). Well i did end up eating a frozen salad for dinner, it wasn't as good as I planned, but eatable (is that a word?).

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Hi Kaiser bunch!
I'm loving your posts keep 'em commin'
Jill

Jill said...

oh and the word you are looking for is 'edible'!
:)

Kristie said...

Thanks Jill, I was posting after the boys went to bed, and my brain was elsewhere. Edible, well DUH!

Ehlan said...

Ha ha, I love it! Hmmm...I wonder how the temp got turned so cold! :)