Reading so many other peoples blogs, I also thought of so many things that I could post, and now that I have a blog, I have had a hard time keeping up with it, and be interesting at the same time. What is a girl to do?
The boys and I went shopping yesterday. We had to go to the Book and Bible store, Kohls, Sears, and Target. I was very surprised at how well the boys did during our whole day going in and out. We also went for lunch. Usually I would have gone crazy, and by the end of the day I would have been excited to end my excursion, but yesterday was a different story. I actually enjoyed the day with the boys and would have done more shopping, but they were getting sleepy, and we had dinner plans at friends last night. The way home was nice and peaceful.
Lately I have been thinking that I really don't know that many fun action kids songs. Being a mother I really should know some wonderful play songs, so if anyone has some songs that there kids love to sing and do actions to, please let me hear them, and maybe I will remember them from when I was a kid.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ooohhh..I know a ton!
the Milk song
Go Bananas
Boogaloo
Little Cabin in the Woods
man, now I cant think...but when I think of them I will let you know!
I can teach you the above songs if you dont know them! =) I love action songs!!
Post a Comment