Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Laziness

I don't know what it is, but i have been so lazy and tired lately (no I am not pregnant). This laziness is making me eat more also, i have that terrible eat when you are bored syndrome. I sure wish there was a cure for this syndrome. haha. I think that one thing I should do is be more active, but laziness and tiredness makes you not want to do anything. What is a girl to do to make this not be a daily occurrence? Well I think that I need to MAKE myself get up and do something. It stinks when it gets cold out, because you just don't feel like going outside with the kids anymore, but really all that I have to do is put on a jacket. I think the boys and I need to continue to go outside. There is so much more I could do to get more energy, like not eat so many sweets, but that is harder for me than it sounds, especially since I LOVE TO BAKE and well baking leads to eating, and since my husband doesn't really eat sweets, it leaves it to me to do the eating. Well I guess I need to cut back on the baking. My point of all this is get up Kristie, and get moving and stop baking so much! Well now that I have bored you, lets just end there.

1 comment:

Ehlan said...

I hear ya sista! :) You can get up and come to my house!!