I thought that I should maybe talk a little about ME for those who don't know me very well. To start, I have 2 sisters and a brother, we live pretty close to each other, except for the exception of my older sister who lives in North Dakota, which is a 3.5 hour drive from me.
Scott and I met when we worked together at Target. We got married less than 2 years later in 2001, and have been married for 7 years. In 2003 we moved into the home we live in now, which was build with lots of love from my father, relatives, and anyone who was available. Then in 2005 we had our first son Gabriel Anthony. After I had him, I quit my job at Target and became a mom full time. I have had a few part-time jobs here and there, but for the last 3 years, I have mainly been a mom. Then in 2007 we had our 2nd boy Jonathan Edward. When i was pg with him, I thought I was going to have a girl, but out came our little Fin. We were excited, having another boy just means I have to try again for my girl =)
In 2003 we had a whirlwind of a year. We moved into our house in feb. and then in April we found out that my mom had lung cancer that spread. She went through radiation, and chemo, and after she started chemo, her body had a hard time fighting everything else that she had problems with. She was very strong and optimistic, but she went home with the lord after her short battle in August of the same year. It was a life changing experience, but I know that God had a plan for her life, and she was a wonderful mother that is greatly missed. I'm sure that you will hear lots about her, since she had been a big piece of my life and who I am as a mother.
I think that is where I am going to end today, but look for more to come. There is a lot about me that I'm sure lots of people are curious about, and if at anytime you ever have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment