Tonight before dinner Gabriel decided pray, and it went something like this:
"Thank you for food, for the vaccum cleaner, and for Halloween stuff, Amen"
Of all things, why the vaccum? We were going to vaccum today, but never got to it so it blows my mind the things that this kid comes up with. At least Scott and I got a good laugh out of it :)
I also would like to ask for prayer for Gabriel's friend Lizzie. She need so go back to the hospital to have another procedure done to clear some fluid from around her heart, so they will be in the hospital for a few days, so please be praying for her and the family. Otherwise she has been doing great, and is getting back to her wild 3 year old self again. Thank God for thinking that we are worthy of his blessings.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! HI! I'm glad you are a blogger now! :)
Post a Comment