Saturday, November 1, 2008
Hidden in the weeds
Can you believe I have more than one post in a day, that tells you that I have not had time to blog. Well anyways, Today the boys and I went outside to enjoy the beautiful day, and we went for a walk down a driveway next to our house(there is no one who lives there) and partway down the driveway, they have already cut the snowmobile trail, which goes through our back yard. Well as we were walking we went by this pond that is in the lot next to ours, and I heard a noise in the weeds, thinking it was Jack our dog, but to find out when I turned around, 2 deer were running in opposite directions. Jack, being the hunter that he is kicked them up, probably looking for pheasants. Gabe was excited, and I had to go call my husband to tell him that there are deer near our house so if he doesn't see any next week he can just take jack for a walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment