Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Letting go
I have started some new bible studies recently, and am LOVING them, but the one thing that is very constant with them both is that of handing over your life and circumstances to God and trusting him, and seeking him first above all. Great, I want to be there, but I am having a hard time letting go, and letting God do the work. I know that he does miraculous things, because I have seen some wonderful things lately as a result of my studies, and letting God take some control, but how do you let him be in control when it comes to your children? Yes, I understand that he loves my children more than I, but it's hard to trust that everything will be ok. I really do want to get to that place of going to God first, but I am finding for me it takes a lot of self control and practice. I am very much looking forward to that day. I know God had great plans for my children and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a gret place to be! WANTING to let go. I think the direction of the heart is as important as the actual place of the heart.
Post a Comment