Today was a gorgeous day. The boys and I went to the park this morning to have a little fun. We then went to "Old McDonalds" as Gabe calls it for lunch, then went to a different park for a picnic. Picnicing in November, who would have thought?
We also walked around outside this evening, and in the corner of my eye, I saw something black, after looking, it was a mouse. I thought to myself, where did that come from? I saw a little pile of dead grass, and decided to move it with my foot, and long and behold there was a hole under the pile, and baby mice in the grass. EEEEWWWW! Gabe was fascinated with the babies, but lets just step aside. So we moved on. I guess that is just something that you see living in the middle of nowhere. First the deer, and now the mice, lets see what is next.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment