Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To give thanks

I've been thinking about this all week, and finally have time to blog about what I am thankful for. There are so many things, but first above all:
  • I am so thankful that God sent his son to die on the cross for me, and for loving me through my sin and downfalls. What a glorious thing to be thankful for. I don't think that I really deserve it, but again, am very thankful.
  • I am also very thankful for my loving, wonderfully caring husband that has been there for me through all my downfalls, and still loves me.
  • You also could never leave out my crazy, loving, healthy(besides their infections) boys. Oh, they make every day a reason to be thankful. It makes my heart melt when Gabe tells me he loves me.
  • Although there is so much chaios sometimes with my family, I am thankful for them, and very much thankful for the 24 years that I spent with my mom. She was amazing, and I could only strive to be a little like her.
  • I can't forget everything that I feel I have been blessed with, like our home, our vehicles, our money, food for my children, our friends, our other "treasures", and lets not forget all of the other family.
To some it up, I could go for what seems forever on what I am thankful for, but just know that those who read this blog, I am thankful for you also! Have a thankful Thanksgiving!

No comments: