Jonathan lately has been doing some of the funniest things. Scott and I decided that he is more comical than Gabe, but Gabe laughed way more than Jonathan does. He is really starting to get a great personality, and according to Scott that is good that he doesn't have mine =(
Another thing he has been doing is he pulls up his shirt when he is in the bathroom, and stands in front of the toilet, acting like he is going to the bathroom. Just to enlighten him, I have sat him on the toilet, and he pretends to push, but never anything, and I don't expect anything, since he isn't even 18 months yet(almost). Well today Gabe was going potty, and so I sat Jonathan on the little potty chair, and left the room to grab something, and when I got back, Gabe says,"Jonathan peed on the potty." I looked, and HE DID PEE, it was on the floor, because he did not have his unit facing in the toilet, but he peed. I am just shocked, and a little excited. No I am not planning on potty training yet, or do I think he is ready for that, but it is still exciting! I just love the things that my little Fin does.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment